Monday, July 13, 2009

Memories of life- 1st sem of HELP

Looking through the 1st semester pictures, I decided to blog about the life for my 1st sem. It had been a great life living with my new friends although we knew each other for about 5months or lesser.. Thats the moment - my only best friend who is Jia Pei..I really appreciate for all she had done! I really hope one day she can return to HELP by the way..haha...but I think...Its quite impossible..Jia Pei, We MISS U!! We sincerely hope that u are happy and enjoying ur life in Form6..

Let me talk about everybody in my class for the 1st sem:
* pls dont mind ya! * haha

Jia pei : A cute and wonderful girl that leads me all the way through my studies. I had been carpooling with her for about 3 months..The time we sit bus together is seriously freaking tired but its a good memory right? haha.. hope u still remember me ^^

Lauren: Why u leave us? Should slowly learn ur physics..haha..but decision is always urs..anyway, with the most fashionable one, jewellerys all around(shh..) ....hahaha. Hmm..what can i say? Although i dont really know u well, playing games together..Once we there...nothing is shy to mention..everyhing can be a topic for any talk among u..u will speak out everything =p

Rui Yan: Although u are a bit annoying...a bit only ..but seriously u are quite a funny and nice to communicate too..Maybe withour ur insults, I may feel bored and no fun at all..Seriously, everyone is not perfect..but u are a supportive friend in my life..Sorry for making those troubles..XD but I do enjoy ur insulting sometimes cause it can make me smile from my bottom of my heart..(dont insult me soo often la - give me some face la)..In toilet, u remember what u done? haha..so nice to blame u =P

Melody Yue: I cant miss u out when we are camwhoring..haha..love the way u talk...with "CHEH" and "BY THE WAY", "ANYWAY"..all sorts...1st time I see a girl that can speak so gentle with insulting meaning..haha..The way u talk to Kah Meng...erkk..really no comment..=P

Wil Son: Stylish? yea..perhaps...Cool?? ermm..how should I say? maybe? But..ur ways of speaking is humerous and sounds weird sometimes..hehe..Rmb that u FFK me about the dressing of FORMAL day ha? i will revenge !! haha...Thinking of that, I am the only one wearing formal...SO .......arghh..nevermind la..haha

Chn-Wen: Ballet girl...I bet dancing is ur interest*guess so*..Listening to ur beautiful voice, making me like living in HEAVEN..ur voice make me stun and shock..I am totally impressed! No words that can explain..

Chen Yee: A joker in my class..joker is special ..His joke is lame...muahhaha..but u know what, u can laugh when u talk jokes although is lame...He makes me "freeze" sometime..COOL jokes are awesome too man! Good luck man!

Pamela : CHS-ians(my secondary schoolmate).. quite quiet..hmm..i know u form2 when we are in the same club..unit kemahiran hidup? haha..

Kah Meng: Should I say a muscular ? going gym? haha..a bit fit though..*let him happy* muahaha...with ur strength u have, should go for wrestling la..not with me obviously!!

Yik See
: TVXQ!! or? err?? super junior? haha...i know la..all ur fans right? or ur husband better? =P by thw way! U can be a rockstar!! ur action of "kicking" *ehem* and ur sort of "whats up" style, punky look! ..haha...ROCK it on !

Jason: The brain u have really...Arghh!! envy!! muahaha..smart ass..XD..help me pls ^^ sorry for all the *stuff* i did very freaking long ago..haha..dont mind pls..u know right? dont mention it..need to talk more with u..dont really know ur daily lifestyle..

Boram: whoah!! Dont know what to say!! BEST!! PERFECT!! Korean girl!! not bad at all wey!! Hehe..ok lar..she is tooooo shy to talk...gosh!! I should make her talk=P

No comments:

Post a Comment