Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPY Burfday LEON and SIN YOONG!!

23 rd JUNE 2009

what is so special today? haha..Happy Birthday Yoong!! i wont forget about you man!! my greatest friend since form1!! I really cant keep on thinking of u..Dont know why..Maybe u will always remain in my heart =P

I love ur "YOYO" style !!

1age older already..more mature already? But..no matter what..Remember to be your own Sin Yoong!! or else i will forget u!! Dont change pls..haha..so u will be keep in my mind 4eva 4eva!! love u Sin Yoong!! Once again..wishing Ms Sin Yoong :

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!
More Leng leng!!
Healthy always!!
Good Luck!!


24th JUNE 2009

My BEST BEST BEST SUPERB BEST ..dont know how to say more =P as long is my dude!! haha..another BABY!! hehe..Happy bird bird for u, LEON !!! Thanks for the days you had been calling me=O the days we chat on the phone..going out 2gether..and the cards n all the gifts u gave me.. I keep it as my precious n lovely items !! No matter what..I will..I will..STRIEVE to Stay near to you..XD

- Smiling all the time!! Thats y i fall in love..but 24th june only la..haha..muahahah -

LEON!! KEEP IN TOUCH MAN!! I m here to wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Am I friend enough? Somemore purposely celebrate with u wey!! =P

-Place where we celebrate n makan with leon -

-see..cy scare to see his(LEON) attrative eyes-


-Cy is soo share to look at you(LEON) !!-


LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIN YOONG AND LEON!! ALL THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment