Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM results DAY 2009 !!

I left my house at 11.15am and I was so calm..I think I was too stress for it @@ However, I was rushing somehow because I was worrying for my results!! Lol..Quite lame lar! Suddenly calm, den suddenly become so scare~Dont know what to say! haha.. When I arrived school, I saw a group of CHS-ians standing outside the school gate. I was shock and I remembered the message that was passing around. The school gate opened at 11.30 and I was waiting together with Li Kee! Her hand!! I can say that her hands are about the temperature of a refrigerator! omg.. U should had touch it! lol.

I walked in with her and we saw Calvin ~Li Kee requested us to walk slowly..=P all of us agreed too! hehe.... We waited for 1 hour and the results came out about 12.45pm....whooohhH!! Pn Lee and Pn Lim keep giving speech and wasting our time maybe.........haha...that's the reason that we were trembling... We queued up according to the name list and I was the middle of the whole class....

Gosh!! Lastly, it was my turn!! En Manap's reaction was so slow..............He was looking and looking.....I stood there and trying to peep at my results..Oye~ At least I achieve quite good results! hehe.. Really very happy !! I love u all!! My parents! Family members!! My lovely friends as well!! I love I love u ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the support and encouragement...ARHH!! dont know what to say! I really love u all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment