Monday, March 9, 2009

Oye!!!!!!!! I am back !!

Malacca trip !!! Thanks to liki, carmen, calvin and cj for the pics!! love you guys! weeeeeeeeeee~~~ love it !! 7 of our 2A4 supporters!! including 5 leng zai - Wen Jie, Chern Jung , Calvin Tan, Yik Luei , and of couse me larr @@ haha and not forgetting 2 leng lui too - Li Kee and Kah Men !! haha.. We went to malacca on the 7th till 9th march 2009!! This was really one of the beautiful memories !!
We gathered at the pudu raya bus station at 9.00 and li kee followed me on that morning.. She said his brother using toilet, so arriving a bit late!! that's really cute. xD muahaha..*stun* after that, with joyful heart, we arrived KL pudu bus station !I kept looking for that old man sign - KFC !! haha..I cant look for it! And I called wen jie..OMG!! was just in front of me =.= and I am really really blind..hehe..And Liki told me this in the car :

Liki : I din't know you were looking for it or not i should informed u !!

Really swt larr @@

- I sitting with Yik Luei - Present to you all - Ms Li Kee and Ms Kah Men !! muahahaha

Later on we gathered and reached malacca after 2 hrs.. We were somehow lost in malacca!! Looking for directions and lastly we managed to get up the bus heading to the main street ! The Jonker Street or Jalan Hang Jebat ! The bus that we sat - No 17 ! haha..kinda old!

- So sad !! we had to stand ~~ * sobz * but we still go mad !!
lol - obviously from carmen's smile!!
Cj and calvin smiling too ! =) smile guys !!
Chicken ball rice !!! You cant miss THEM !!!!
Arghh!! I cant wait to EAT !!!!
Haiyoooooo....take what larrr !! Eat first larrrrrrrrr!! hahaha

Later on, we start using " post camera here" as our sign !!



- Spot where we are?????????????? -

And this???????? -
Point !!!!!!!!!! Where we pointing??????? The view larr duhhh !!
The couple!! Looks alike? haha

Relaxing ~~
Zoom and see what I am touching..hehehehe




- WaO!! got birds flying !!!


"Yam KAMPAI !!! "
"Piang Piang" lol...Pilice!! FREEEZEE!!


Pole dance wey !!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment