Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 is the year!

Welcome 2010!! Bye 2009 !! ...before starting my new post.. ^^ looking at all my photos in my album, its really fun in the previous years...In the stage of growth, wondering how people changed and how mature people have been..Look so different nowadays..

My primary life, was indeed a mystery ones..Cute little child walking into a school compound (Kuen Cheng 2), staring at everyone, looking at their unfamiliar faces, shock and timid..haha..guess u guys experienced too..
Kuen Cheng2 is not a girl school btw~~~

The years from 1998 when I was standard 1..so freaking long!!
dang dang~~ (dont laugh xD)


Then enter Catholic High School (2004) when I meet more new friends.. strict rules, new environment, have to wake up early when i entered form3..a lot of activities and have to stay back to 6PM!! imagine how tired..haha..but cool~ (this place is where I learned a lot of stuffs !! really!!) From my experienced -friendship, organizing trips, exams, ubk club, prefect, teachers ...nah! grown up kid now ! ) Thanks!

Beryl Trip
Counselling peers~ teens helping teens!!
Bon Odori
Genting trip with some dudes(leon is nt in pic T_T)
meeting up mark !! yea...u wont forget him !!


yeah! 5s3 I love U!
Performing!! graduation day!!
My eldest brother's graduation day (2009)..

Dinner dinner!! my bros =P
My family =]

Entered Help University College for A-levels.. My first semester when everyone is new to here..but we manage to solve all the problems =p

SASA group


even have outings!! sing K!!

Whooh! Finally, meeting back my long time primary mates!! miss you guys!

Didnt manage to take a group pic T_T

Definitely, wont miss u guys out , my 2a4 gangz!!
BEST EVER BUDDIES!! U all change my life!! LOVE u guys!!
Our friendship !! are u guys keeping them ? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment