Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Day Party + Sum hooi virthday party!!

Wen Jie, Chern Jung, Kah Men, Li Kee ,Lily, Sum Hooi, Calvin Tan, Yik Luei , Kah Men's Sis - Yi Lynn, and our special guest - Brynn (from sunway college) came to my house on the 14th of feb whch falls on a special occasion- Valentine Day !! We have lots of fun man !! Potluck !!! Thanks for all the food u all brought!! Sorry for the troubles too !!
















- Our supermodels !! Kah Men and Chern Jung!-
















-Sum Hooi (birthday girl), Calvin , Yik Luei ( left to right ) -


- Cj and I - Best frenz forever !!


- Heyz Man !! Yoyo !! wads up man ? - says by THEM ( YL, CJ, WJ, Liki)

- What la.. me here lar !! haha... - Cheeze by Calvin ~

Last but not least !! Our Lovely FRIENDSHIP !!! *hug 2 *

From ME To :

Wen Jie : I really love ur smiley and ur sexy voices !! I really went crazy !!

Chern Jung : I love ur spagetti !! Awesome !! U rox !!! A man who can cooks!! WaO!!

Brynn : Hey man !! thats really a surprise for li kee!! U can do wadever for her!! go ahead!!

Kah Men : Really gonna missing u lyk mad after u leave us to Japan!! How can u ? !! haha

Li kee : I miss ur cool Atos!! Eh.. go ahead for whatever is in ur hand..hold it tightly!!!

Lily : I really appreciate u came that day although ur voices sound different..haha!thanks

Yik Luei : Cool cool man like u .. can be a friend with me ! how glad am i suppose to be? haha

Sum hooi : remembering our childhood days.. tears coming out..form1, form2..den form 3 ,4 ,5..

Calvin : Looking at ur cute little blur face..interesting man!! sure can be a famous one!!

Yi Lynn : Although i know u from carmen.but u are always our friend!come join us more!

- THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment